The National Scouting Museum will remain open for tours through Labor Day, Monday, September 4, 2017. All remaining workshops are posted on the calendar below.
More information about the museum relocation can be found here.
Interested in bringing your group to the museum?
We offer a wide variety of group programs!
Group Visits, Field Trips & Guided Tours
Community and school groups are always welcome! Drop in for a self-guided visit or let us set up an adventure for your group; whether it’s a school field trip, a general tour, a thematic tour or a workshop-oriented tour! Reach out to our team to create the ideal experience for your group!
What does a National Scouting Museum trip have to offer?
- A look at America’s history through the growth of the Scouting movement
- Educational, hands-on activities that last long after their visit
- Experiences that instill the importance of good character
- An understanding of strong leadership skills
How to set it up? Reservations are never required for self-guided visits, but to create a customized group experience, call 972-580-2476 so we can help you make the most of your visit.
What we’ll need to know when planning your visit!
- When do you want to come? (please allow at least two weeks notice)
- How long can you spend with us? (we recommend at least 2 hours)
- Your preferred event type and lesson (if applicable)
- Size of your group
- Grade level or ages of group
Reach out to our team to create the ideal experience for your group!