Want a fun and exciting way to celebrate a birthday?
Host your child’s birthday party at the National Scouting Museum!
Museum parties include:
• First hour in a party room.
• After you leave the party room, your guests get to have fun exploring the Museum until 5 P.M. (7 P.M. on Mondays)—sorry, no early entry into the Museum.
• The fee includes up to 50 guests (children and adults).* All guests must check-in when they arrive.
• Additional guests pay $5 each (children under the age of 4 are admitted for free).
*Due to the size of the party rooms and for the safety and comfort of your guests, we require you limit your party attendance to a total of 50 guests.
Every birthday party reservation includes a special gift for the bithday child, use of one party room (with tables and chairs) for one hour and admission to the museum for all your guests. You provide everything else (decorations, food, drinks, plates, cups, etc.). All food items must be kept in the party room.
Registered Scouts: $125 (up to 50 guests)
General public: $175 (up to 50 guests)
Purchase a Museum membership, and save $50 when you book your birthday party!
Looking for Scout-themed party supplies? The Museum Scout Shop sells a variety of Scout-themed party supplies.
How to reserve your party:
1. Choose your date and time:
Monday through Saturday at 11 A.M., 12:30 P.M., or 2 P.M.
Sunday at 1:30 P.M.
2. Call the National Scouting Museum at 800-303-3047 (or 972-580-2476), for information and reservations.
Reservations must be made in advance and are based on availability.
A non-refundable deposit of 50% of your total must be received at the time of reservation.